- Tax Controversy
- Corporate Law and Business Entities
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Taxation and Advanced Tax Planning
Kevin’s practice includes advanced tax planning, estate planning, entity formation, reorganizations, acquisitions, like-kind exchanges, entity valuation, federal and state tax controversy matters and succession planning for closely held business entities. His primary focus is negotiating and structuring acquisitions and divestitures, analysis of entity valuation and planning with limited liability entities including limited partnerships, LLCs, LLPs and LLLPs.
Kevin earned his J.D. from the University of Idaho College of Law in 2000, an LL.M. in Taxation at the University of Miami School of Law in 2001 and joined the firm immediately thereafter.
- Member, Idaho State Bar
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- Member, American Bar Association
- University of Miami School of Law LL.M. Taxation 2001
- University of Idaho College of Law J.D. 2000
- Albertson College of Idaho B.A. Accounting and Business Administration 1996
National Level Presentations
- Co-Author, Family Limited Partnerships: The Continuing Saga, NYU 69th Institute on Federal Taxation, San Diego, CA
Co-Author, Advanced Entity Valuation Concepts, NYU 68th Institute on Federal Taxation, San Francisco, CA
Co-Author, Advanced Entity Valuation Concepts, NYU 66th Institute on Federal Taxation, San Francisco, CA