- Corporate Law and Business Entities
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Taxation and Advanced Tax Planning
- Tax Controversy
Justin’s practice includes advanced tax planning, estate planning, entity formation, reorganizations, acquisitions, like-kind exchanges, entity valuation, federal and state tax controversy matters and succession planning for closely-held business entities. His primary focus is negotiating and structuring acquisitions and divestitures, analysis of entity valuation and planning with limited liability entities including limited partnerships, LLCs, LLPs and LLLPs.
Justin earned his J.D. from the Northwestern School of Law of Lewis & Clark College in 2002, an LL.M. in Taxation at New York University in 2003 and joined the firm as of counsel in 2006.
- Member, Idaho State Bar Association
- Member, Oregon State Bar
- Member, American Bar Association
- New York University LL.M. Taxation 2003
- Northwestern School of Law of Lewis & Clark College J.D. 2002
- Natural Resources Law Scholarship
- Scholars List
- Cornelius Honor Society
- University of California at Berkeley B.A. Anthropology 1995
- Membership Committee of Willamette Sailing Club