- Corporate Law and Business Entities
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Taxation and Advanced Tax Planning
- Tax Controversy
Josh practices in the areas of advanced tax planning, estate planning, entity formation, reorganizations, acquisitions, like-kind exchanges, federal and state tax controversy matters and succession planning for closely-held business entities. His primary focus is negotiating and structuring acquisitions and divestitures, analysis of entity valuation and planning with limited liability entities including limited partnerships, LLCs and LLLPs.
Josh earned his J.D. from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law in 2011, earned an LL.M. in Taxation there in 2012 and joined the firm in November 2012.
Born and raised in Utah, Josh was a tax associate with KPMG in Denver before joining the firm.
- Member, Utah State Bar
- Member, Idaho State Bar
- Member, American Bar Association
University of Denver Sturm College of Law, LL.M., 2012
University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D., 2011
Order of St. Ives
- Transportation Law Journal, Staff Editor, 2009-10; Technical Editor 2010-11
- Sam and Freda Davis Scholarship Recipient
Utah State University, B.A., Accounting, 2008
- Magna Cum Laude
- Seely-Hinckley Scholarship Recipient